Submissions/Improving Usability Collaboratively
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Title of the submission
Improving Usability Collaboratively
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
Erik Moeller, Parul Vora, Trevor Parscal, Howie Fung
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Erik Moeller: erikwikimedia.org
- Parul Vora: pvorawikimedia.org
- Trevor Parscal: tparscalwikimedia.org
- Howie Fung: hfungwikimedia.org
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
The purpose of this presentation is to report how the Wikipedia Usability Initiative project evolved over the past twelve months with the focus on the result from the usability studies, collaborative development process, and the feedback from editors and readers.
The presenters will also share the upcoming projects to improve the user experience of both readers and editors of Wikimedia Projects to discuss the potential solutions and challenges.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
Coming soon :-)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).