Submissions/Edit and Revert Trends
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Title of the submission
- Edit & Revert Trends
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
WMF Data Analyst
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
I recently analyzed edit trends for all Wikimedia projects. Currently I'm doing a similar but more detailed analysis for reverts. Some of the findings will have relevance for the flagged revisions/pending changes project. I will also briefly touch on other wikistats developments in the last year.
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
People and Community ?
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- guillom 15:03, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
- Jodi.a.schneider 02:52, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- Jredmond 14:36, 27 May 2010 (UTC)
- Kelson 09:51, 27 May 2010 (UTC)
- GerardM 22:10, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- MADe 09:43, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- GlimmerPhoenix 07:59, 7 June 2010 (UTC)
- Add your username here.