Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Title of the submission
- Doctor Who
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Rhain c
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Australia (I know my e-mail address has uk, but it stuffed up)
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
- I would love to add this page because Doctor Who inspires people and it is a very good show. The way it inspires people is to the younger viewers. It gives them better ideas on writing stories for their school classes. I've been inspired, so I write really well in my stories. I'm almost a straight-A student. I wrote a story that was similar to Doctor Who and I got an A-. I loved that result because I beat all of my friends. Please, please put Doctor Who on Wikimania!! I would also suggest Doctor Who For Fans or something similar, for us fans to put our story titles. Thanks. I've gotta go, so...
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
- Knowledge and Collaboration
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?yes
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.