This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (workshop, tutorial, panel, presentation)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address or username (if username, please confirm email address in Special:Preferences)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (please use no less than 300 words to describe your proposal)
The essence of the "Connectivity" project is to study and enhance the coherence of Wikipedia, or, in other words, to improve hypertext navigation between articles. The project deals with deadends, isolated articles, non-categorized articles, transitivity of the category tree, etc. The discussed topics are history of the project, extended capabilities it's tools provide, and project's application to every Wikipedia
- Track (People and Community/Knowledge and Collaboration/Infrastructure)
Knowledge and Collaboration
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
Don't know yet.
- Slides or further information (optional)
- The first presentation about this project was shown at First Russian WikiConference by user Mashiah Davidson in 2007; the second was at Konferencja Wikimedia Polska 2010 by user Lvova.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).