Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an open submission for Wikimania 2010.
- Title of the submission
- 4G Technologies
- Type of submission (presentation)
- Author of the submission
- Arjun .M
- E-mail address or username
- Arjun, email@example.com
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any
- Kalasalingam university
- Personal homepage or blog
- Architecturally,packet switching is more deeply embedded, creating an end-toend IP network. Technologically,time division multiplexing and code division multiplexing are replaced by orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM). 4G networks make much better use of spectrum.Individual connections are typically in the 5Mbps range or higher (think cable modem speeds). And the cost to operate is expected to drop to about 20% per megabit compared to 3G networks.
- Knowledge and Collaboration
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).